IN POWER LEVEL
THE HULKBUSTER ARMOR IS DESIGNED TO TAKE ON HULK
IRON MAN ARMOR MODEL 13
The armor was a modular component system, instead of a suit. In fact, it was an exo-suit, that assembled around Iron Man’s armor. The Hulkbuster exo-suit was used when Hulk confronted Iron Man over his production of gamma bombs at Stane International. They met at a Stark plant.
- Full Spectrum Scanalyzer with Adamantium-Tipped probe. 
- Magnetic Railgun Launcher with explosive shells. 
- Semi-Fluid Polymer Compound : energy-absorbent compound that shot out and covered its target
- EM Field Generator : attracted a lightning bolt to short out Ultimo.
- Gravimetric Field Generator : canceled out the pull of the Earth’s gravity on whatever it was attached to.
- Polybond Adhesive Compound 
- Cryogenic Compact Module 
- Magnetic Compact Module : used magnetic field to polarize the target. Multiple modules could be used to polarize the target with mutually opposing states making the atoms of the target repel one another.
- Hypodermic injector 
- Microsurgery Equipment 
- Shoulder Mounted Weapons 
- Hulkbuster, it integrated a magno-hydraulic pseudo-musculature which provided greatly enhanced strength rated at 175 tons. Sensors were adapted to focus on detecting gamma radiation. It had impact-resistant carbon composite plating and an anchoring system.
IRON MAN ARMOR MODEL 31 (HULKBUSTER ARGONAUT)
One of the five armors that was activated by remote trigger when the son of Ho Yinsen was killed by S.H.I.E.L.D. The armor attacked Times Square. The Avengers attempted to take the armor down but could not succeed. Realizing it was triggered by his consciousness, Iron Man blasted himself with repulsors to take it down.
IRON MAN ARMOR MODEL 36
Iron Man used this armor to battle the Hulk which was a very brutal fight. It was heavily damaged by the collapse of Stark Tower; its remains were briefly possessed by the extradimensional demon named Zom. It was subsequently deactivated and was presumably salvaged by Stark Industries or S.H.I.E.L.D. later.
When Tony Stark undertook his reformed company Stark Resilient, a model of this armor was dismantled and melted.–“Iron Man Armor Model 36,” Marvel Database
- Rockets to boost armor’s punches.
- Injector loaded with anti-gamma radiation nanites.
IRON MAN ARMOR MODEL 44 (HEAVY DUTY)
When the Extremis virus was re-created by A.I.M. and sold around the world, Iron Man decided to hunt it down and destroy all the samples by any means.
Iron Man located one of the sample to a French catacomb where 13 superhumans were being created. Iron Man created the Heavy Duty armor in order to take down the superpowered individuals at the same time.
Later, Iron Man faced Hulk with the Heavy Duty Hulkbuster armor. Though Iron Man used all his arsenal, he was not successful and Hulk turned it into scrap.
IRON MAN ARMOR MODEL 52 (HULKBUSTER ARMOR)
The Hulkbuster Armor was next used by Iron Man when Captain Marvel rallied the Avengers to capture Bruce Banner. Due to his possession by the One Below All, the Hulk managed to easily overpower the team. The Hulkbuster’s repulsor beams had little effect on the Hulk, and the armor suffered critical manage with a single blow. After the Hulk tore off the armor’s arms, the suit suffered a cascading failure. Tony had to use the armor’s manual release to activate its ejection system. As soon as Tony ejected out of the armor using its detached helmet for propulsion, the armor exploded.–“Iron Man Armor Model 52,” Marvel Database
- The armor appears as a flying car. It can be turned into a fully-functional Iron Man Armor at the push of a button.
- Repulsor weaponry.
- The ability to turn hands into a snare or a repulsor cannon.
- Ability to self-repair.
- Ejection system to detach helmet from body. Manual option available.