ISSUE N. 2, DATABASE COMICS In this month’s issue, June 6th 2020! “I will tell you this once, Galactus. Though you have named me herald in title and power… I […]
ISSUE N. 2, DATABASE COMICS
In this month’s issue, June 6th 2020!
“I will tell you this once, Galactus.
Though you have named me herald in title and power… I remain a King. And a God.”-Thor
Thor Lifts The Midgard Serpent
COMIC BOOK BATTLES
In ‘Captain America’ (1968) #100, Captain America meets Black Panther in Wakanda.
In ‘Action Comics’ (2005) #831, Superman confronts Black Adam over his protection of the villain Doctor Psycho.
We calculated Thor’s super feat! How much strength does it take to lift the Midgard Serpent?
CHECK OUT THESE POWER SCALES!
Battle royale between Superman and Black Adam.
DARK HORSE DAY
The Death Star: The be-all end-all of science-fiction.
The Origin of the Power Cosmic and Silver Surfer.
THE MIGHTIEST PUNCH! IN THE MODERN AGE OF COMICS
Is Earth-2 Superman punch on the Anti-Monitor the fan favorite for The Mightiest Punch!
- Feat: Brainiac 5, ‘Justice Society Of America Kingdom Come Special: Magog #1’In ‘Justice Society Of America Kingdom Come Special: Magog ‘ (2009) #1, three Brainiac 5s from a legion of three worlds construct Starboy’s suit as a map of the DC multiverse. Let’s look at the intelligence super feat.
- Feat: Thor, ‘Silver Surfer’ #3In ‘Silver Surfer’ (1993) #3, Warrior Madness Thor knocks out Silver Surfer at full power with a hammer strike. Let’s look at the super-strength super feat.
- Feat: Flash, ‘Captain Atom’ #3In ‘Captain Atom’ (2012) #3, Flash stops bullets fired from soldiers with M16A4 rifles in slow motion. Let’s look at this super speed super feat.
- Battles Of The Week: Thought Robot (Superman) vs MandrakkIn Final Crisis: Superman Beyond’ (2009) #2, Thought Robot (Superman) faces Mandrakk in order to obtain the Ultramenstruum, the substance of life capable of saving Lois Lane’s life. Who wins?
- Battles Of The Week: Phoenix (Rachel Summers) vs Galactus.In ‘Excalibur Special Edition’ (1993) #61, Phoenix (Rachel Summers) fights Galactus over the consumption of a frozen planet. Who wins?