Who Is The Most Powerful Hero?
The Mightiest Punch! is Database Comics’ next two-year initiative. Over the next two years, we will be publishing Power Level Wikis for 15 DC heroes and 15 Marvel heroes and inviting the fans to rate their possibleness on a 4-point system.
In 2020, Earth-Two Superman came away the winner of The Mightiest Punch! In The Modern Age of Comics. This time around, we are doing things differently.
|IMPOSSIBLE 4 PTS|
Not only in terms of human potential, but also in terms of our current understanding of scientific laws.
|FICTIONAL 3 PTS|
Impossible in terms of human potential, but extrapolatable in terms of our current understanding of scientific laws.
|ENHANCED 2 PTS|
Possible in terms of human potential only in terms of futuristic enhancements from technology, medicine and human science.
|POSSIBLE 1 PT|
Possible in terms of human potential only in terms of human progress, effort and peak human capability.
- 15 DC heroes and 15 Marvel heroes.
- Only City Block-Level and up or Class 100 in Super Strength.
- Feats from the Copper Age (1980s) to the present.
- Feats per hero: 2 Super Strength, 1 Super Speed, 1 Durability, 1 Energy Projection.
- 12 Males and 3 Females each from DC and Marvel.
- The ranking officially begins December 31st.
- Fans can rate the Wikis starting December 31st.
- After 18 months, we will count the poll votes and the hero with the most number of points will be crowned #TheMostPowerfulHero.
*Seeking inside information? Subscribe to my Patreon for the TMP Tracker.