|NAME: DOOMSDAY, “THE ULTIMATE”|
RELATIVES: BERTRON (CREATOR, “FATHER”, DECEASED)
BASE OF OPERATIONS: NEW EARTH, KRYPTON
AFFILIATION: SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPER-VILLAINS III
HEIGHT: 7′ 0″ (2.13 M) MALE
WEIGHT: 615 LBS (279 KG)
200,000 years ago, an alien scientist named Bertron had the dream of creating the Ultimate on Krypton. Early Krypton was very harsh and hostile and the life-forms living there were the deadliest creatures in the universe. The child that would become Doomsday was created by a process of forced evolution. He was exposed to the harsh environment, killed, its remains collected then cloned then the process was repeated a thousand times. Eventually, the creature evolved the ability to come back from the attack that killed it. Doomsday proceeded to eradicate all the harsh life-forms on Krypton.
Per it’s genetic programming, it returned to Bertron’s lab and killed Bertron and all the scientists there. Then it boarded the cargo ship that supplied Bertron’s lab and went to other planets destroying lives.
Doomsday ended up on Calaton, a very scientifically advanced world. For three years it laid waste to the planet until it reached the capital. The scientists worked to devise a solution and finally, the members of the Royal family who had meta human abilities were merged into the being called the Radiant. For a week, he battled Doomsday until in an all-out energy attack he was able to kill the creature. Doomsday was bound but its body was not destroyed to prevent it from entering the afterlife and sent into space. It crash-landed on Earth, buried deep within its mantle.1
DOOMSDAY AND SUPERMAN DIE IN BATTLE IN METROPOLIS
Doomsday emerged to the Earth’s surface. He was met by the Justice League and was named Doomsday by Booster Gold. Doomsday beat them with ease with one hand tied behind his back.2,3 Superman soon met him and a battle across the U.S. states followed. Superman realized the creature was headed for Metropolis.4,5 Eventually, Superman fought Doomsday to a standstill. Finally, both combatants dealt each other the final blow. Apparently spent, they both died.6,7
DOOMSDAY VS DARKSEID
- Unique Physiology: Doomsday’s body was cloned through a process of forced evolution.
- Energy Resistance
- Accelerated Healing:
- Superhuman Strength:
- Superhuman Durability: His outer body comprises Promethium skin grafts.
- Superhuman Speed
- Entropy: This is the one thing that Doomsday cannot adapt to nor form an immunity to. When sent to the end of time, he was finally destroyed along with end of the universe.
- Single-Mindedness: Due to the fact that Doomsday was unintentionally programmed to hate everything that lives, Doomsday will focus only on killing, and could potentially be led into a trap.
- Monstrous Appearance
- The Death Of Superman.
- Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey.
- The Doomsday Wars.
- Reign Of The Doomsdays.
NOTABLE COMIC BOOK BATTLES
- Superman vs Doomsday.
- Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1.
- Justice League Of America #69.
- Superman #74.
- Adventures Of Superman #497.
- Action Comics #684.
- Superman: The Man Of Steel #19.
- Superman #75.